Preplan with Simplicity Funeral & Cremation Care and save loved ones from planning a service during duress.
Preplanning is peace of mind your final wishes will be carried out. Call today to create a personalized service that will mean the world to your loved ones when you are gone.
Here is list of documents that may be needed for the arrangement process.
Whether you are preplanning for yourself or assisting a loved one, this checklist will make the process seamless.
- Vital Statistics (including)
- Name of Father, place of birth, year
- Mother’s Maiden Name, place of birth, year
- Education – elementary, high school, college, graduate school
- Social Security Number
- Veteran Information
- Military Service
- Branch Rank
- Date of Enlistment
- Date of Discharge
- Name(s) of war/conflict(s) toured
- Serial Number
- Fraternal, Service and Union Memberships
- Special Recognitions
- Persons to Contact
- Children, Relatives and Friends to Notify
- Funeral Preferences
- Preferred Clergy/Celebrant
- Names of Pallbearers and Honorary Pallbearers
- Preferred Music, Bible Verses or Poetry
- Preferred Clothing or Jewelry
- Burial Property Information
- Special Instructions
- Location of Important Documents and Passwords